Ready to propose, but looking for an over-the-top way to grab your sweetie’s attention?
How about popping the question from the field of the famed Rose Bowl Stadium, while the 40-piece Pasadena Symphony Orchestra plays a private serenade?
It’s no problem, with the new “Proposal of the Century” package, recently rolled out by the Langham Huntington, Pasadena. Both the hotel and the famed Rose Bowl Game, watched by millions every January, celebrate their 100th anniversary this year.
The package, which starts at $100,000, includes:
- Private and exclusive use of The Rose Bowl Stadium, allowing the guest(s) to “Pop the Question” directly on the field. The couple may invite up to 40 friends and family to witness the moment.
- A private serenade for the participating couple, presented by the 40-piece Pasadena Symphony Orchestra, and performed directly on the Rose Bowl field.
- A hand crafted, custom-designed engagement ring featuring a 2.50 carat cushion-cut diamond with a total retail value of $35,000 by Single Stone, located in nearby San Marino, California. A customized stone upgrade is offered as a separate option.
- Use of the Rose Bowl video message board to illuminate a personal “Marry Me” message nexium over the counter coupon and/or photo collage of the couple during their private engagement experience at the Stadium.
- An engagement photographer and videographer to document the proposal experience.
- Chauffeur-driven transportation between the Rose Bowl Stadium and The Langham Huntington, Pasadena via Bentley Flying Spur sedan.
- A two-night stay in The Langham Huntington’s 3,200-square-foot Tournament of Roses Presidential Suite.
- In-suite VIP amenities including a bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal Rose Brut Millesime Champagne, 100 long-stemmed roses from Passion Growers – providers of the Official Rose of the Rose Bowl and the Rose Bowl Stadium, chocolate-covered strawberries, a pair of monogrammed Langham bathrobes, and fresh rose petals sprinkled throughout the suite.
- A romantic four-course dining experience with wine pairings provided by The Royce Wood-Fired Steakhouse, presented either in-room or in the restaurant’s exclusive Red Wine Room.
- Daily breakfast for two, in-room or at The Terrace.
- A dedicated Langham Engagement Coordinator to assist in planning everything from the gala marriage proposal to the entire romantic getaway, from start to finish.
Although the Proposal of the Century was launched to coincide with Valentine’s Day, it will be offered through Dec. 29, 2014.
The Langham Huntington, Pasadena