where can i get valtrex over the counter Creek Ranch” width=”300″ height=”159″ />Three of the world’s longest land migrations happen in the Greater Yellowstone ecosystem, including the dramatic pathways forged by bighorn sheep during their explosive mating ritual of ramming one another and locking horns. This fall, Spring Creek Ranch, located in Jackson Hole Wyoming, has launched a new package, Bighorn Sheep and The Pathways of Migration, for guests who want an intimate view of this seasonal transition.
Teamed with a ranch naturalist, guests will delve into the delicate balance of life in this beautiful but fragile environment. Set against the grandeur of the Tetons; view elk, moose, eagles, mule deer, and possibly even wolves and bears converge on the Gros Ventre plains. View the largest wintering herd of Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep in the world while following in the footsteps of the Sheepeater Indians and their 4,000 year old petroglyphs.
On the weekends of November 13-16, 20-23 and 27-30, guests who book this package will join the largest herd of Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep in the world and follow the footsteps of the Sheepeater Indians, discovering 4,000 petroglyphs detailing the pathway of their seasonal migration, with the guidance and narration of Spring Creek Ranch’s Resident Naturalist Phoebe Stoner.
Guest can expect wild western adventure by day and luxury by night when they book the “Bighorn Sheep and the Pathways of Migration” package, which along with wildlife safaris and National Park tours, offers multiple 3-course gourmet meals at The Granary restaurant and deluxe hotel accommodations.
• Welcome gift
• Daily breakfast at The Granary restaurant
• Welcome reception and orientation
• Naturalist-hosted, three-course meal at The Granary restaurant
• Full day Wildlife Escape Tour into Grand Teton National Park and the National Elk Refuge
• Lunch in one of Jackson’s delicious restaurants
• Full day Bighorn Sheep and Historic Petroglyph Tour
• Admission to the National Bighorn Sheep Center
• Admission into Grand Teton National Park
• All naturalist gratuities
• A final 3-course meal at The Granary restaurant
The package, which includes three nights in a Spring Creek Ranch deluxe hotel room, starts from $999.
Bighorn Sheep & The Pathways of Migration